Terms of Service
The terms are to encourage better service and comply with anti-spam regulations.
For email recipients, ISPs and blacklist administrators
Software House Limited has no compromise on spam policy. User account will be
suspended if unsolicited emails are sent. We respect your privacy and
choice, so you can
from our client
. To report suspected abuse, write to
email@example.com or call +1 347 669 8196 (US), or +852 3590-4869 (Hong
If applicable, click unsubscribe link from the email sent from Spread user. Appropriate
action will be taken against the sender of suspected abuse. use.
For Spread users
All Spread users must agree to only sending permission-based email messages after
signup. All recipients sent to must have opted-in to receive emails from the sender.
Opt-in can be from online signup form or physical sign-up form. The opt-in form
should state clearly what will be sent and how often it will be sent. Spread users
can send emails to customers but it is recommended to limit to the those customers
in the last 12 months. Purchased list may not be sent from Spread.
As a Spread user, you may not:
- harvest emails from web sites
- purchase lists (whether they are opt-in or not)
- have a pre-checked field on your subscription form
- have a subscription form that subscribes users to an unrelated list
- send out unrelated offers or unrelated content to your newsletter list
- add an email address into a list without the subscriber's permission
- email someone who has requested to be removed from your list
- send out a regular newsletter to a recipient who has opted-in to receive it
- send out information and content to recipients who have requested to receive content
on that topic from your organization
Your account will be suspended if
Spam complaint rate is higher than 0.5% for popular ISP like AOL, Hotmail, Yahoo
Spam complaint rate is higher than 1 per million for SpamCop
More than 1 spamtrap
You can appeal upon termination of account, however, you must
send to those opt-in emails and active emails. You will be fined US$500 /
HK$4,000 / RMB3,000 upon reactivation of account.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
At any time, both party can cancel a user account for any reason.
To cancel the user account of Spread, write email to spread[at]reasonables.com.
Payments made are not refundable except duplicate payments. Subscription to our service is pre-paid, cancellation
in the middle of subscription period will be effective in the end of the subscription
period. A confirmation email from Spread login email address is required to complete
Registered address of Reasonable Software House Limited: 1806 Laford Centre, 838
Lai Chi Kok Road, Cheung Sha Wan, Hong Kong
Last updated: 09 Jul 2013